Thursday, September 28, 2006

Justin Parpan (Gwango's Lonesome Trail)


Okay, so it’s been a busy couple of weeks-- the first batch of Red Cygnet books has finally arrived in stores, and like most of you, I’ve been doing some publicity stuff lately.

First off I finally finished my official website. It’s a collaborative site that I’m running with my ultra talented brother Josh Parpan. Check it out!

Secondly, yesterday morning my book, along with Red Cygnet Press received a plug on the illustration website Drawn! I want to thank my amigo from Texas, Jared Chapman for writing the article. Here’s the link!

For everyone whose books are now in stores, I want to wish you the best of luck. All that hard work is finally paying off, and things are starting to get interesting!

1 Comments:

Blogger KEVIN said...

hey it's me kevin. That's so cool. What stores have you seen your book in? What kind of publicity are you up to? Send me an email.
Later

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home